Agapé Hospice offers a comprehensive volunteer program. More than 90 dedicated volunteers give many hours daily to provide a variety of warm and caring support such as:
- Providing comfort through presence, conversation and acts of kindness
- Life enriching activities such as Wednesday High Tea, pet visits, card making and peaceful walks in the garden
- Fine Arts Program including resident artists and special musical guests
- Garden horticulture and floral arrangements
- Respite for family
- Bereavement follow up
- Assistance with special fundraising events
Volunteer Resources Manager
Phone: 403-282-6588 ext 230
Thank you for your support of Agapé Hospice.
© 2008-2013 Agapé Hospice. All Rights Reserved.
Agapé Hospice, 1302 8th Ave NW, Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1B8. Phone: 403-282-6588 Fax: 403-284-1778
The Agapé Hospice is owned and operated by the The Salvation Army.